Blogging and Fasting

Today marks the date of 29 MAY 2017 and the third day of fasting. First thing in the morning  when I got up was prepared to go to class even though  it was hell, I learn about poetry and old language and types of poetry which are open form and closed form. later than I when to internet technology's class to learn how to create a blog which is compulsory for me to gain marks for this subject. I am fasting and hungry and I  want to eat somebody and I want to go home early and go fishing and play dota 2 and csgo and breakfast. it was nice and I hope I can cope about all of this.






I know that you won't be reading that blab so this is my timeline 4 today

Timeline:


  • I wake up at 5 am having sahoor
  • Subuh prayer
  • Sleep and wake up at 11
  • Go to first class which is Literary Appreciation
  • Mdm is teaching infront
    • learn about poetry
    • closed form open form
    • quite bored
  • Go the internet technology's class
    • Learn how to set up a blog
    • subscribed to class's blog

All so serious ;p









Comments

Popular Posts